Our country is in deep trouble. Fear is widespread, evidenced by the massive increase in gun purchases nationwide, as well as the shortage of ammunition due to hoarding of it.
With the moves of the current administration and majority party in Congress, our freedom and liberties are at great risk. Americans have feared martial law being imposed and enforced by our Military as we speak out and take to streets in protests that will eventually dwarf those of the anti-war left of the 1960's and 1970's during Viet Nam.
Many have feared that any effort to restore our free Republic would be harshly opposed by government forces, pitting citizens supportive of our Troops against those same Troops.
Fear that no more, citizens desiring a return of a Free America.
Oath Keepers - Guardians of the Republic
"is an association of currently serving military, veterans, and peace officers who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.
Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians (or the banksters!), and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus unlawful) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial. We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not just follow orders."
Their motto is Not on our watch!
OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY!
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Read the full Declaration here